Suicide isn't cowardly. I'll tell you what is cowardly; treating people so badly that they want to end their lives- Ashley Purdy

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Well hello blogspot. :)

     Ahem. Hello world of blogspot people. haha. Sorry im kinda new to this /.\ but ill get used to it :)
     I started writing because ever since i can remember my sister would always be writing on her's. She would make me read it but me being a little girl that i was, was never interested in this kind of stuff. Plus it was hard to know what was what throughout all those words i saw. Does that make sence? :P btw cx sakurannie.blogspot is were you can find my sister. Shes way better at this than me.
     Well i want to start by telling you guys who i am. My name is Maggie Rodriguez and im a 15 year old girl. :) I honestly dont have anything that i consider favorite. BUT. I like the colors green and black. I love food just saying. :) and im 5'1 in height. Yup im short.
      My both parents are divorcsd. My mom lives in texas and my dad, well who knows. My sister is a 20 year old woman who is happily married and im still waiting for her to have a child. I just recently moved out of my house. I was living with father but he kicked me out. I am now livng with my cousin. Which kinda makes want to start writing also. A new life is about to unfold.
     I want to apologize, i am using a crappy little phone so i cant see what im writing and wont let me post and pictures. Yup Im waiting to get my Ipad back from father.


-Maggie-

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good if you ask me :)
    You'll be hearing more of me ! Love you sis, writing will literally change your life, promise :) cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As thank you Sis. <3 you're my inspiration. :) I already feel as if I need to write it in every day cx

      Delete
    2. See told you so :) And you can expect a lil nephew or niece in a couple of years :)

      Delete