Suicide isn't cowardly. I'll tell you what is cowardly; treating people so badly that they want to end their lives- Ashley Purdy

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Enjoy the little things :)

     Ever since i started this new school it got me thinking about all my friends i had. All the things i would do. Different qualities my school had that my new school doesn't have. I get to thinking wow, my school had this and this much more than here. Wow i knew much more people over there. And i realized, wow i never really realized what i got. And it hits me real hard to think i've been to tons of different schools, met tons of different people but i never stopped back to realize how much all this shapes my life. Have i been that BLIND all this time? Even till now, it seems to me that that is the hint my friend up in the sky has been trying to tell me.
     My mom who divorced my dad a year ago, she is a big example for this. Back then i would nag and nag about her. I thought she was annoying. The moment she no longer was with me, in my own house with my dad and sister i knew how much i needed her. I saw that all this time i was taking advantage of my own mother. It kills me every time i think about it. I saw i had to come out of this habit i had of getting everything done for me. I had to provide for myself. Clean my own stuff. Live through experiences that i would have loved to ask my mom for help. But i never appreciated what i had. Its horrible to think it took me a whole year to realize all this. My mom is one of those little things that i enjoy. That soon i will be able to have that security from her again.
     So now that i had all these things dropped on me at once. I can finally see it. Enjoy the little things.
     But going back to my new school. I will not dwell on my past school. I am in a new place and i have a chance to start fresh. Thats something to take advantage of.


-Maggie-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment